1. Go to our official go4sell.in
2. Select the Post free ad button. It should be the top right corner of the homepage.
3. Select an appropriate category. Make sure to choose the appropriate category and subcategory so that your product is found easily.
4. Create an engaging ad title. The first field in the form will ask you to add a suitable title for your products/services .Make sure to give your ad a attractive title. This will help to attract more customers to your post (e.g., “Brand new Mitashi Tv 50 inch – excellent condition”).
5. Provide a description. The next field requires a brief and good description of your product, as well as the product’s condition and features.
Make sure to describe your product completely and to the point. Communicate as much pertinent information as you can in a few words. You should atleast, describe the product condition, the date on which you purchased the product, and any important features or faults.
6. Now, Price of your product, make sure prices easily negotiable by your side.
7. Add images. Don’t forget to add images to your listing. Images describes the condition of the product, so add enough high-quality images to make an impactful, attractive ad without undue clutter. Images are the correct representation of your product.
8. Complete the ‘Seller Information’ field provided just below these details.
Make sure all information given by you is up-to-date and correct, since it is the only way for customers to contact you.
9. Re-check all your details and then select the submit button. It is better to waste a few minutes in rechecking than to post a wrong advt.